Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This Farming Business Wears a Guy Out!


Hello everybody!

We've had a pretty busy week!! My Mommy, Daddy and Oompa Loompa have been busy getting things ready for our new GOATS! They've been building fences, shelters and bringing home trailers full of hay, straw and fluffy white goats. Its a very exciting time! I've been pretty lucky so far. I get to stay in the house and play with Gramma and they haven't put me to work yet.

Today my Mom took me out to the goat pen in my sled. She wanted to sit there for a bit and "observe" them, whatever that means. She let me run around in the pen while she was "observing". I had a great time running back and forth in the hay and snow. There were a couple of rough spots and a few times I took a tumble and Mom had to rescue me out of a pile of hay and brush a few goat berries off of me. I sure had a great time and giggled a lot! I liked to look at the goats with their fluffy white coats and long, floppy ears. They were quite curious and we stood nose to nose on either side of the fence. I kept saying "Mooooo" to them, but they just didn't seem to understand what I was saying. Silly goats. I can't wait til they have some babies for me to play with.

After we got back in the house from our hard job of being goat herders I got to play with my toys and my best dog, Rev. He really likes to "share" my toys and sometimes Mom has to remind him that my toys are not snacks for dogs! He's such a character.



At the end of a long day of being a goat herder I sure am tired. I like to nestle in for a good night's sleep. Mom says I look like an angel when I'm asleep. I prefer to think that I look like a really tired, hard working farmer.

Love,
Lil Will

1 comment:

morganeliasmurray said...

Hey Will, this may be the one and only time on record, but your mother is right, you look like an angel when you sleep.
Luv Unka Momo.