Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Sask Roughriders and the Oilers



My Daddy LOVES the Oilers and the Saskatchewan Roughriders. I have all sorts of cool outfits, although my Mom calls them "propaganda", whatever that means. Here I am wearing an Oilers outfit my Uncle Mo gave me yesterday.

We've had lots of big changes lately. The first big change is that my Uncle Mo went away to Montreal. I hope he has a great time and lots of big adventures. I miss him already though! I hope that my Mom and Dad will take me to visit him soon.

The other big excitement around here is that my family are becoming goat farmers! My Mommy and Daddy are buying a herd of Savanna goats to raise for meat. My Mommy is really happy because that means she can stay home and play with me all day long instead of going away to work. She is really excited about that. I am just excited that I will get to play with baby goats every spring! It will be a lot of fun.

I hope you can come and visit me at my farm soon. We will be having baby goats and baby piglets in the spring time, not to mention my ponies, donkeys, horses and dogs. Its always a fun adventure around here!

Love,
Lil Will

No comments: