Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My New Specs


Hiya everyone!

Well today was a very exciting day in my world. I got my first pair of glasses!

Yes, I know I look very debonaire and wise. Even more than I normally do, wouldn't you say? I am still getting used to wearing these funny feeling specs. I try to pull them off whenever I can. Its not much fun. Mommy says I will get used to it soon enough and won't even notice when I am wearing them.

The other excitement today was that Team Canada beat the US! It was really exciting and I cheered just as loud as my Mommy, Oomp and Gramma. I clapped every time Canada scored. Here I am wearing my Team Canada jammies and playing with my Kris Russell Beanie Baby. Somehow Santa knew to bring me a Team Canada doll with the #10 on the jersey!!


Night night,
Love Will

No comments: