Saturday, February 10, 2007

Glasses Aren't So Bad

Well, I've finally decided that my glasses aren't all that bad after all. I will now wear them for several hours without pulling them off and throwing them into a pile on the floor. I ask to put them on by pointing to the shelf where they are kept and saying "Guh-guh". I will wear them for a while, and I even know how to push them up when they slide down my nose. I especially like to read with them on. When I am all done I will take them off, fold them up, walk back over to the shelf and ask a grown up to put them up for me. Its really not that difficult you see. These are just the things you have to go through when you are the world's smallest professor.



Here I am pushing my glasses up on my nose so I can see better. These glasses are for seeing things up close. When I need to look at things far away I look over the rim of my glasses, just the way Grammas do. It makes me look wise and serious. I know the ketchup on my elbow doesn't make me look very serious. Ketchup is one of my favourite foods. I love it on everything (elbows included) and I prefer to dip things myself. I have a special technique. Dip, suck the ketchup off, re-dip. Its quite ingenious, really. That way you give the illusion of eating without actually ingesting any of the real food, leaving more room for glorious ketchup.

Love,
Lil Will

No comments: